Big Buddha keeps it simple with this restrained Allie hobo.
The world of hobo handbags is overrun with purses covered in fringe and embellished with tassels. That makes the clean, smooth lines of the Allie come as somewhat of a breakthrough. Big Buddha is careful that simple doesn't mean boring though. The pinked and perforated trim brings just a hint of retro without interrupting the purse's sophisticated good looks.
This is somewhat like Mary Poppins' bag. It's enormous, yet no matter how much you pack inside it never seems to appear bulky. I'm not quite sure how Big Buddha does it, but I'm glad that it does! It's another miracle that the bag never seems to feel really heavy, even when filled to the brim. Perhaps Big Buddha's had its hands on some of Mary Poppins' magic after all!
Big Buddha doesn't offer us real leather here, but the synthetic does keep this large and practical purse down to an affordable $80. I love the look of this springtime green, but if it's not for you consider the girly fuchsia pink shade or classic black.
More Features of This Big Buddha Basic Hobo
- Polyester lined interior
- Magnetic snap closure
- Dual handles with a 7.5 inch drop
- Measures 12 x 16.5 x 3 inches
- Made in China
Get this Big Buddha Allie Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check The Crazy Pineapple eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Big Buddha Mari bag, a great alternative to this hobo bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay