Betsey Johnson gives us her take on the fabric tote, complete with her signature sass and spunk. It's the Calender Girl, a purse which celebrates the flirty fun of being female.
The design is much like any other tote, with a boxy body and two curved handles. What makes it different is the little touches Betsey Johnson always brings. The front is emblazoned with a cute pin-up girl in the mould of vintage goddesses like Bettie Page or Brigitte Bardot. A wide fabric trim – either polka dot or leopard print – adds a further dose of fun.
Fabric totes are notoriously lacking in features, but this one gives us more than most. Rather than the open top we're used to, there's a magnetic snap. It's not as ssecure as a zip, but this fastener should ensure your essentials stay safely inside. Any precious items have a home in the zippered pocket, which complements slip and cell phone pouches.
The Calendar Girl tote is a cute twist on the cotton tote. It'll never be the most versatile purse, but it is ideal for casual trips to the market or pool. And for just $78, I don't mind that I can't carry it everywhere!
More Features of This Betsey Johnson Fabric Tote
- Interior fabric lining
- Two 20-inch PVC handles with an 8 inch drop
- Measures 17 x 2 x 16 inches
Get this Betsey Johnson Calendar Girl Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the 2 The 9's in Gotham eBay store to see if this Betsey Johnson bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Betsey Johnson bags on BagBunch
- The large Calendar Girl bag, a great alternative to this medium bag.
- Searching for more Betsey Johnson bags on eBay