Perhaps the fashion conscious feel of the Orient has rubbed off on Baggallini. Its Shanghai satchel is one of the most stylish bags this label's produced!
It won't go toe to toe with the Prada purses and Hermes handbags, but its quite chic compared to other bags in the Baggallini stable. Its clean lines are lovely, and that pewter gray color right on trend. The silver-toned turnlock and sprinkling of studs at the sides are a great complement to the steely fabric. I also appreciate that Baggallini has used more of the same fabric for its straps, rather than the cheap looking webbed canvas it typically employs.
In its moves towards a more stylish finish Baggallini hasn't forgotten about its trademark practicality. Its fabric body keeps the weight down, so you can make use of all the space its main compartment offers. This is lined in bright pink fabric to help you easily see what you're carrying. It's big enough for holding everything you need, but not so big that you need to scrounge about to find what you need. Its long handles help it easily fit over your shoulder, even if you're wearing a winter coat.
It's not likely to induce envious stares, but the Shanghai represents great value for just $99.95.
More Features of This Baggallini Fabric Satchel
- Zip top closure
- An internal key clip
- Protective feet on the base
- Measures 18 x 5 x 11 inches
Get this Baggallini Shanghai Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Bizznexx2011 eBay store to see if this Baggallini bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Baggallini bags on BagBunch
- The animal print Baggallini Shanghai bag, a great alternative to this matte bag.
- Searching for more Baggallini bags on eBay