Forget hobos. B. Makowsky shows us that shoppers can be just as boho chic with this Dakota handbag.
This purse is relaxed and carefree, with its slouchy profile and long tassels. The high quality leather slouches in all the right places, working with the drawstring to create the kind of bag Sienna Miller would adore.
I love the Dakota's soft, bohemian looks, but I know it'd be a pain to use. Drawstrings are fiddly to manage and not as secure as snaps or zips. Thankfully we have the zippered pockets up front and another inside for carrying anything really precious, but no one wants to worry about their cargo going missing. That unstructured profile will also make such an enormous bag difficult to manage, so be prepared to wrestle with it a little.
It's got its practical limitations, but B. Makowsky hasn't forgotten about functionality altogether. There are several interior pockets to complement the ones outside, and each one is trimmed in leather to make it last. The metal feet on the base will help keep that Dijon mustard colored leather looking its best, and the straps are wide and soft.
It's not perfect, but at $278 I'm willing to accept a little less than that, especially when it's wrapped up in such a good looking package.
More Features of This B. Makowsky Boho Shopper
- Leopard print lined interior
- Measures 3.6 x 15 x 10 inches
Get this B. Makowsky Dakota Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Grannie's Gifts eBay store to see if this B. Makowsky bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More B. Makowsky bags on BagBunch
- The B. Makowsky Dakota cross-body bag, a great alternative to this shopper bag.
- Searching for more B. Makowsky bags on eBay